How about a Theme Day?
In response to the frequent demand to offer special interactive days of Plays and Workshops we are now promoting Special Theme Days.
We combine teaching and learning to create a truly enjoyable experience without losing sight of the real objective. Teaching is made easier and learning more fun. Dressing up for the occasion makes it even better.
- A day of studying the environment with "Robin Hood Rescues the Forest"
- An Egyptian day with "Search for the Lost Tomb"
- A Tudor day with "Henry VIII"
- A "World War II" day perhaps with a street party
- A day of history with "Timeline"
- A day of Morals & Fables with "Aesop's Fables"
- And for the very young; a day of traditional tales with "The Gingerbread Man" or "The Hare and the Tortoise"
- A day of Safety & Awareness with "Billy Beware!"
- Or even a day of anti-bullying with "Not Such an Ugly Duckling"
To complete the enjoyment we will conduct drama workshops based on the day's chosen topic and round off with a questions and answers session.
All our plays are researched for accuracy and delivered with music, songs, humour and a good deal of audience participation. Just ask for our special all day rate!